Halogen Systems has a unique patented multi parameter sensor for BWMS treatment.
It measures TRO, Temperature ORP and salinity.
The Only Flow Independent TRO Sensor
- Fast Response
- Direct pipe insertion
- No sampling pumps
- No waste stream
- No water lines
- No reagents
- No membrane
Direct Pipe Installation
- Hot Tap Valve allows removal without draining ballast pipe
- Fast response
- Lower installation costs
The Hot Tap Flange valve allows sensor installation in the Ballast Pipe for fast response and lower installation costs at shipyard. No long sample lines, sampling pumps or sample filtration is needed.
- Hot Tap Flange Mounting
- Direct Pipe Insertion
- Group IIB Gases
- Zone 1
- ATEX/IECEx Certificate
This Explosion Proof TRO Sensor is used for Hazardous locations. It has both ATEX and IECEx Certificates for Group IIB Gases in Zone 1. The sensor measures both TRO and Salinity. It responds quickly- within 50 seconds. This sensor is used with a Display located in the Safe Area.
Side Steam Chamber
- Can be used in place of DPD systems
- Contains sampling port
- Does not require flow control or pressure regulators
- Easy to service
The Side Stream unit is easy to install and service. It is not sensitive to pressure or flow and contains an integrated sampling port.
Optional Display / Transmitter
- Display-Transmitter provides local display of all parameters and sensor information
- All indicators are displayed on one screen
- Two to Four 4-20 mA outputs enable interface with a PLC
- Modbus output